Join us on Wednesday, July 17th to learn how analytics can help you achieve CX Excellence!
When it comes to delivering better customer experiences, ICMI research is finding that businesses have real gaps in their analytics and Voice of the Customer programs that inhibit their success with both customers and frontline staff. Most survey and monitoring samples are invalid, leading to poor morale, frustrated supervisors, and spurious conclusions.
Only 15% of contact centers are using sentiment analytics, while 53% have no plans to implement them in the near future. Pair that with the fact that only 23% of quality monitoring programs are automated, and the result is that there is a distinct lack of qualified and quantified knowledge of customer pain points or how to solve them. It’s critical for businesses to better understand where customer experiences are negative and turn them around. It’s also just as critical to enable agents to avoid negative encounters and properly address them head on when unavoidable. Join us on July 17 to learn more about how you can utilize four best practices to turn your competitive woes into wins.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Radical approaches to sampling, analysis and packaging feedback for greater impact
- How AI sentiment analysis can drive your quality programs
- Why & how you should apply analytics across all your service channels
- Creating a compelling business case for CFOs and positive motivation for CSRs
- What predictive analytics looks like in action, and how it can benefit the entire business
- How analytics-driven quality management empowers contact centers to drive more strategic value
Join us for an interactive and informative hour, filled with practical tips, and complete with live audience Q&A.
Reserve Your Spot!